1. Rate these factors in order of importance
- Finding fun and educative things to do with my child collaboratively.
- Providing educative entertainment that my child can use independently.
- Providing educative tools to help my child reach the skill level expected of their age.
- Providing educative tools that provide individualised learning (i.e. learning based on their skill level and your goals).
- Finding education/media where my child will see other children/adults like themselves (i.e. representative of their physical appearance or background).