Pibbon is a social impact startup here to tackle one of the largest problems children face: education. We focus on helping to overcome the inequities children are dealt when they begin to learn, and we use research, technology, education and exploration to do it.
Our journey began less than a year ago and we now have a fantastic team dedicated to improving education with technology. Our first product is helping us to establish a loyal user base of parents and children who wanted to improve their story time.
Now, after spending months talking to parents, teachers, and researchers, we are taking it further with a brand new (soon to launch) subscription service. We're looking for a co-founder head of marketing to join us on our journey.
To Date, We Have
- Put together a remote team of talented engineers, creatives, and researchers hailing from some of London's fastest growing startups.
- Won an Innovate UK grant to bring our new product to market.
- Developed and launched a story time app used by parents and children.
- New technologies, no matter how transformative, need an engaged audience. We need your help to reach that audience.
- The best product features are user driven. We need to make sure we have our ear to the ground and are innovating in the right direction.
Who we’re looking for
We're looking for a smart, capable self-starter who has experience in marketing for startups. For this role, it's important that you have:
- Proven experience in the launch or growth phases of a startup.
- An understanding of how modern products are prototyped, tested and delivered.
- The motivation, capacity, and hustle to be a key member of a founding team and help to grow a thriving business.
- Above all else, somebody who "does" and not "talks about". Every member of Pibbon contributes to its success with action.
How to apply
This is a co-founder equity-only role with the opportunity to work flexible hours during the work week. This project is truly collaborative and you will get a significant equity stake in the business, along with a lot of control in helping us to steer the direction of the company.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of why you're a good fit for the role.