Pibbon is on a mission to teach through technology and create magical, tailored experiences that make children all around the world more knowledgeable, clever and kind.
We're a team of young, mission-driven generalists looking for a community-driven individual who wants to help us impact children's education and understands that product has to be built around its people.
So forget the term marketing and all the crud that goes with it. We believe that true engagement is so much more than attracting people to a platform with 'paid-social' or 'pay per click'. We’re looking for someone who is not just there to let people know about Pibbon but to help us guide our product through our community, and ultimately to help parents create little humans with much brighter futures.
Work with us to
- Be Pibbon's first community focused 'product marketer' hire in a small and growing team of four.
- Help us build a community and shape our early-stage product to solve the problems we know young parents have.
- Guide our product decisions by leading user engagement and testing.
- Engage a community creatively, using new tools and ideas.
- Try something bold, to fail, and then to try again.
Who you're working with
- A fully remote team of highly creative and technological individuals with a singular goal of creating little humans with better futures.
- A team that has worked on some of the fastest growing companies in the world.
- A team who believes and backs bold ideas.
How to apply
This is a part-time, starting at 1 day a week, fully remote role with the opportunity to work more days as required. To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of why you're a good fit for the role.