Pibbon's mission is to teach through technology to create magical, tailored experiences and make children around the world more knowledgeable, clever and kind.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and exceptionally creative individual to be involved in the illustration and design of Pibbon's books, website and mobile apps. This is a 3 month, full-time, fully remote contract role with the potential to go permanent.
- Experience creating visuals for digital and print executions.
- Highly proficient in design and typography.
- Excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and extremely well organised.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a core range of skills in identity, typography and layout.
- An understanding of branding design.
- We show a strong preference to candidates with illustrative as well as UI/UX experience.
What the role entails
- Working closely across all our products, making sure visual assets grab the customer’s attention.
- Working within cross-functional product teams
- Deciding which artworks to produce and artworking creative assets.
- Participating in user research and concepting sessions to generate fresh, inspired ideas.
Who you're working with
- A fully remote team of highly creative and technological individuals with a singular goal of creating little humans with better futures.
- A team that has worked on some of the fastest growing companies in the world.
- A team who believes and backs bold ideas.
What's the process?
- Introduction An initial 45 minute call with the Founder to discuss the role and our goals
- Test We send you a take home test which takes ~30-45 minutes to complete.
- Design interview A 1 hour interview with the team where we go over your portfolio, your test and you get to ask the team questions.
- Offer We send you an offer to come and work with us.
How to apply
This is a 3 month, full-time, fully remote contract role with the potential to go permanent. To apply, send your CV to email@example.com with a description of why you're a good fit for the role.